- Some postpartum stuff. If you don't know, lucky you. If you do know, well you will know exactly what I mean.
- When a complete stranger gives your daughter their croissant because she asks for it. Yes, I wanted the floor to swallow me up. Thank you kind stranger.
- Being pregnant. Literally just awkward trying to sleep with a big bump.
- Seeing your daughter for the first time. I can't explain that feeling of love. It is like your world wasn't complete until she arrived.
- Ava meeting her little sister and the way she dotes on her. My heart could literally burst.
- Having my Mum to stay. I love having her here and also I don't think I could have coped with the move and everything without her.
- Holding a newborn. I had forgotten how tiny newborns are and how delicate they seem.
- My family of four. I just love my family of four.